2007年6月8日星期五

12/04/05 Saturday

Today at the clean supper table, G. Matt smiled weirdly and everybody was buffered. When the first dish came out, everybody knows why.He took out a shit…by clay. We all know that it is false, but it just looks so real, no matter color or shape, that even the hungry Matt lost his appetite relatively. G. Matt was so proud of his shit that he put it on the table, and that shocked the waitress who didn’t recognize the clay shit at the first sight.Then Jonas said, “So last semester you are known as the Bai-jiu-(alcohol) guy, and this semester you will be known as the Da-bian(shit)-guy!********************************************************Corey said today after our way back from supper that he had silly interview homework today. He is supposed to stop people by street and ask them what kind of Chinese girl he should marry. Ralf and I couldn’t help burst into laugh.“It is awkward, you know. I think I’ll just make up some interviews.”“No, please! It must be very funny--” I stopped, just seeing Corey’s “I-can’t-believe-you’d–say -that” faces, “…to look at others doing that kind of interview.” I said.“Why don’t you ask some girls, I guess their answers will be funny?”“Ask them what? What kind of girl should I marry? Should I marry you? Should I bring you back to the America? Shit!”I burst into laugh again and told him before we depart, “anytime you goanna do those interviews, inform me! I promise I will not stand near you.”“But looking and laughing in the back?” he got his bike and waited for me to get out first.“Oh, how can u be so smart!” I gave a “you-looked-through-me” tone.“Hey, it’s kind of obvious.”“Why you want to watch the interviews?” he turned back and asked before leaving.“It’s funny.” I said and waved my hand. On my way back home, I realized I was not telling the truth. The truth is sometimes I just feel wanting to see people’s ugly performance to warm myself when things went well. Those naïve girls will be ugly, for being ignorant and lacking dignity. He who is to asking the questions will be ugly them, for his heart filled with prejudice. And I will be ugly, for planned this trap for my fellow people.

没有评论: