2007年6月7日星期四

2005年3月22日


in today's CIEE class, i found that Ethan's chin has a sort of unique curve, there is a little concave in the middle of his chin. I know in China we call it "beauty curve", and want to show off this funny imformation. So i asked Cliff who sat before me "how many of you have this kind of chin?" To avoid comfusion, i drew a little picture to discribe it. But Cliff just burst into laugh the second he saw my picture. I am totally freaked out cause i have said nothing yet. so i ask cliff why.then he told me the reason--"We call it Butt Chin..."
the result is, i dare not look at Ethan's face the whole afternoon...


今天的CIEE课上,我发现伊森的下巴是中间有个坑,就是我们中国俗称每人坑的那种。于是我画了一下下巴的形状,去问前面的cliff,班上有几个人有那样的下巴,想借机介绍一下“美人坑”的说法,嘿嘿。结果cliff一看到我的画便开始狂笑起来……笑得我丈二和尚摸不着头脑……我问他为什么笑成那样,他告诉我,在美国,人们称之为“屁股瓣儿下巴“……

没有评论: